- 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase Design and Features:
• Natural Mulberry Silk: Our silk pillowcase is made from upscale 100% pure natural mulberry silk on both sides; 22 momme fabric is made from the highest grade 6A fibre.
• No Toxic Dyes: Our silk pillowcase is undyed, unbleached and has a natural white pearl color (no toxic dyes or artificial colorants were used during manufacturing).
• Zipper Closure: Our silk pillowcase has an invisible zipper for easily keeping the pillow in its place throughout the night.
Why is sleeping on natural silk good for the skin and hair?
1. Silk Helps Save Skin’s Moisture
High-quality 100% mulberry silk is less absorbent than cotton, helping the skin retain valuable moisture while we sleep.
2. Silk Helps Protect From Wrinkles
The natural slip of silk minimizes stretching and tugging of delicate facial skin throughout the night.
3. Silk Helps Preserve Hair
Natural mulberry silk prevents hair from being pulled, tangled, and otherwise damaged, all while reducing frizz and bed head.
4. It’s A Personal Treat
Sleeping on natural silk is an exceptional luxury experience.
5. It Saves Your Work
Completion of your night skincare regimen with a silk pillowcase saves the work that you put into your skincare and does not damage the skin while you sleep.