When making an appointment please keep the following guidelines in mind. Please contact one of our representatives if you have any additional questions.
MAKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Appointments are scheduled to accommodate your needs at the time of booking. Please be specific so that an appropriate length of time can be reserved for you. Please let us know of any additional concerns that arise after your appointment has been made so that we may update your appointment accordingly.
- We must have your most up-to-date information. Please inform us if there are any changes to your address, phone number, or insurance.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete your registration, insurance information, and medical history.
- When you arrive, please check-in with our Patient Service Representative.
- Please bring your insurance cards and a valid photo ID to your appointment.
- Please be courteous. We ask that you do not bring food or drinks into waiting areas. We also ask that you please silence electronic devices.
IF YOU ARE LATE FOR, MISS OR NO-SHOW AN APPOINTMENT
- If you arrive 15 minutes or more after your scheduled appointment time, your appointment may need to be rescheduled or you will have a longer wait before you are seen.
- Appointment times are reserved especially for you. Please be mindful of this if you are unable to keep your appointment. Providing us with a 24 business hour notice will help us make this appointment available to another patient.
- In the event that you no-show or cancel less than 24 business hours prior to your scheduled general dermatology appointment you will incur a charge of $25.00.
- In the event that you no-show or cancel less than 24 business hours prior to your scheduled surgical, aesthetic or laser appointment you will incur a charge of $50.00.
- In the event that you no-show or cancel less than 24 business hours prior to your scheduled cosmetic injectable, wellness, or acupuncture appointment you will incur a charge of $100.00.
You will be reminded of these fees at the time of scheduling.
- All insurance co-pays are due at the time of service.
- All self-pay (non-insurance) patients must pay at the time of service.